LIKE talkingNYsports on Facebook
Click on the link to LIKE our new page @ http://www.facebook.com/TalkingNYsports
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Manny Being Manny = Dumb
I don't understand what Manny was thinking. Hmmm, I have a 100 game suspension I need to serve if I ever what to play this game again. I can sit out the next 100 games as my suspension and then retire; therefore, if I get bored of watching movies/yachting/fishing/sleeping all day, I can call my agent and find a sucker of a team to take me for the 2012 season. OR... I can retire now and, when I call my agent, I can't play at the start of the 2012 season. Conclusion: Manny being Dumb
Labels:
MLB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
probably didnt think he'd ever play again, but u make a good poink. that's likely y MLB reduced the suspension to 50 games
ReplyDeletetom, sadly, uve been dead for 3 years. welcome back
ReplyDeletealso, it was still dumb of manny