LIKE talkingNYsports on Facebook

Click on the link to LIKE our new page @ http://www.facebook.com/TalkingNYsports

Monday, February 23, 2009

Absolute Strangers!

Wow, the first thing Sather has done right in a while. How many shorthanded goals did this team need to give up to realize they needed a change? A 5-3 sh goal, may I add!!

Eventhough Sather has done a horrible job of putting this team together- A collection of disjointed, discombobulated parts, many of the things this team does come down to the coach. The DUMB incomprehensible penalties, poor line combinations, poor situational coaching all come down to Renney.

The team still lacks that big scoring threat. I don't think they have enough to bring in Lecavelier. If any deal involves Staal I would turn it down.

It begs to be asked: how on earth did this team make the playoffs the last few years with these 2 Buffoons running the show (3 if you include Dolan)? One word: Jagr.

Lets get him back. (jk)

AM

No comments:

Post a Comment