LIKE talkingNYsports on Facebook

Click on the link to LIKE our new page @ http://www.facebook.com/TalkingNYsports

Monday, February 16, 2009

Burress Buddy May Make Jets Road Easier!

In New York football news, we go upstate to the wonderful case of Marshawn Lynch who ingeniously decided to carry a concealed weapon. As luck would have it (note that I just made a sarcastic remark and I do indeed recognize the idiocy of Lynch's carrying said gun), the cops perused around Lynch's car, buddies and then him - low and behold, they found the gun and the East Coast Prison team now has some competition with the West Coast crew.

In case the guy did not realize, a felony charge generally equals jail time. I expect a 4 gamer (minimum) for this one and the Bills will have a really tough time of it without their pro-bowl back.

Real smooth Marshawn!

Yaros

No comments:

Post a Comment