LIKE talkingNYsports on Facebook

Click on the link to LIKE our new page @ http://www.facebook.com/TalkingNYsports

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Do The Cowboys Think They Have A Shot?

If the Cowboys expect to waltz into East Rutherford and think they will beat the Giants with Brooks Bollinger they are crazy. Granted Brad Johnson did not play particularly well last week; however, the notion that a Super Bowl winning QB is worse than Bollinger is absurd. I don't care if Johnson were 65 years old, he would still be better. Bollinger is an over matched QB who can't keep up with the speed of the game.

Plus, the Cowboys won last week!

I expect the Cowboys to come to their senses and play Johnson (obviously assuming Romo won't play - which seems likely at this point).

Of course that does not mean they will win either. They are not as physical or as good as the Giants and will probably lose either way. Therefore, I suggest that I play QB for the Cowboys with week. It is the same loss either way and it would be fun for me!
This kid would work too!

Yaros

No comments:

Post a Comment