David Lee has been absolutely beastly (I know it is an interesting word - just think Dwight Howard - the ultimate beast!) lately. He has a double double in his last 9 games and has really stepped up since the Randolph trade.
Chris Duhon has also played well of late, but he is occasionally inconsistent.
The Knicks won a game against Detroit today (I don't really think anyone cares) and die hard Knicks fans can get excited about beating a team everyone thinks is good.
Turns out, Detroit is not really all that good since the Iverson trade. Their pedestrian 7-8 record since the appearance of AI is the most clear stat to that effect.
Anyway, the Knicks did win the game and we can give them a round of applause for that victory!
I LOVE RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEOS!
Note the cynical nature of my applause!
Yaros
No comments:
Post a Comment