LIKE talkingNYsports on Facebook

Click on the link to LIKE our new page @ http://www.facebook.com/TalkingNYsports

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Knicks Forget To Fly To Cleveland!

Well, at least they should have. They are having a repeat performance of last week in New York.

The Knicks can be described as very streaky. In their measly 2 wins since the Jamal Crawford trade, the Knicks have averaged 130 points per game. On the other hand, they have only scored above 101 in 1 game post-Crawford (that was with Randolph).

I am not saying that the Knicks should not have made the trades, I am just expressing how sad the next couple of years (and perhaps beyond) will be until some talent comes aboard.

1 more worry: Danilo Gallinari appears injury prone and not very ready for the NBA. I know he is a 6'10" small forward who can shoot, but he is not exactly playing up to expectations. The Knicks better pray that he is more of a Dirk Nowitzki than Darko Miličić!

If anyone cares to see Gillinari's Euro highlights:


Enjoy!

Yaros

No comments:

Post a Comment