HENRY FRISCH
Henry Frisch is a new contributor to talkingNYsports.com.
Some of my Yankee Stadium partners keep asking me whether I have heard from the Yankees. The answer is both yes and no.
They sent me the regular slick relocation packet for the new stadium and I responded in timely fashion that I wanted to upgrade from my fifteen game package (for twelve seats) to a full 81 game package, still up in the top deck.
About two months ago I got a call that I would hear from them by December. When December came, I called and was told they are still dealing with the more expensive seats.
I am left wondering what is going on. The folks I know who had full season plans were forced to start sending their money in a long time ago and were told they would have a chance to get their new seats changed afterwards (and no one I know was content with an initial assignment).
My understanding is that the Mets took care of the changeover during the course of last season. Why are the Yankees not finished with this transitional job?
Is the economic downturn affecting the movement of the expensive seats?
Henry Frisch
It must be impacting the Yankees. Us little guys with our 2 or 4 tickets worth about 40 bucks a game are all but worthless to the Yankees.
ReplyDeleteHappy waiting,
Jason