LIKE talkingNYsports on Facebook

Click on the link to LIKE our new page @ http://www.facebook.com/TalkingNYsports

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Giants - Who Cares?

I can't say that anyone in Giant Land cares too much about this game. There is not that much to say. I expect the Giants to rest all injured players on the team; however, they will certainly play the healthy guys for at least 3 quarters because of the Indy Rule - The Colts did not win the big one until they learned to play out the season after clinching the division.

The Giants will win this game even though the Vikings have a lot more to play for. it is kind of sad, but I think the superiority of the Giants, along with the fumbling woes of AP and the drive the Giants have because they don't want to be flat in the playoffs will get it done.

Yaros

No comments:

Post a Comment