LIKE talkingNYsports on Facebook

Click on the link to LIKE our new page @ http://www.facebook.com/TalkingNYsports

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jet Game Anticipation!

There is not anything positive to say about the Jets! They have royally screwed up their shot at the division and don't deserve anything more than a fired coach and a new system. If the Jets use the 4-3, wouldn't Kris Jenkins be alot more effective?

Moving on, if Bob Sutton doesn't get the whole "put pressure on the QB" thing this week, he deserves to be fired at half time!

I can't stand his passive style that has made a great defense in the first half of the year an embarrassment to society.

This game means nothing to the Jets if the Pats or Ravens don't lose; however, watching the game in Buffalo, with that windy weather, the game will surely be close. So you never know. It is so windy that the goalposts look like they are going to fall over.

Brett Favre can't throw those awful INTs and the Jets need to get Leon the ball.

Defensively, rush the QB! Please, I beg of you - blitz like you have nothing to lose...o wait, you don't!

I have no prediction; however, I expect the Jets to lose!

Yaros

1 comment:

  1. Well Jet fans... maybe your team like the past 40 was not cut out for the superbowl contraty to what you all believed in.

    This isnt the same team that beat the titans its the team that lost t the oakland and shouldve lost their last 5.

    As I said all season and Jet fans argued against me, they wont do anything because they are the Jets.

    I hope Jet fans learn if they havent the past 40 never to go crazy about the Jets as they like to brag about and like to act like their team did something the past 40 years.

    I want to give Yaros credit for finnally picking against the Jets. He did something that many jet fans didnt do. I had friends who guarenteed me a victory against the dolphins, however, Yaros had more "sechel" then to do that.

    I hope Jet fans look back on 2008 for a long time, and as I have before will constantly remind them that the Jets have done NOTHING.

    ReplyDelete