LIKE talkingNYsports on Facebook

Click on the link to LIKE our new page @ http://www.facebook.com/TalkingNYsports

Friday, December 5, 2008

Giants Have a Large Couple of Weeks...

Happy - for all of you who hate my use of , I hope you are satisfied with my use of the ellipses (aka ...).

Moving on, I think that the Giants need to be wary of the up-and-down Eagles. This team was really tough a few weeks ago when the Giants won by the slimmest of margins.

I expect the Giants to win as this game is at home, but it will certainly be a dogfight.

As for the other notable team in the NFC East (Dallas), here is a quick story:

Last night I was listening to WFAN and a Cowboys fan called to tell the host that he was worried about Dallas' game this week as a trap game because Dallas would be looking forward to the Giants next week.

ALERT: THE COWBOYS ARE PLAYING THE STEELERS THIS WEEK!

Now I understand why everyone hates Cowboy fans so much - they are cocky, even when their team of hooligans underperforms! How can you think you have a trap game against the best defense in the league. Bunch of morons!

The Cowboys will lose this week! I don't say this too often, but I hope the Giants absolutely obliterate the Cowboys a week from Sunday! In Dallas no less!

Breath Yaros Breath...

Ok, all done with my venting session.



There are a few other interesting NFC match ups on the docket for this week:

-the Saints will need to beat the Falcons this week to keep their playoff hopes alive. Drew Brees is going to have to do a lot of scampering out of trouble to avoid the Falcons solid pass rush. Neither team has a particularly good defense, so this will be a high scoring affair!

-Obviously, Tampa and Carolina is going to be a brutal game to watch, because neither team plays a pretty game, but it will certainly be a fun war in the trenches.

Happy watching...
Yaros

No comments:

Post a Comment