LIKE talkingNYsports on Facebook

Click on the link to LIKE our new page @ http://www.facebook.com/TalkingNYsports

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Lone Comment on a Sport I love- Tennis!

As anyone who would ever be bored enough to read through the things I like on facebook.

Below is the sports related stuff: some of it is funny considering recent events have changed things dramatically!

THERE IS SOME ACTUAL TENNIS CONTENT AT THE BOTTOM - I JUST THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A FUN EXERCISE - DON'T MIND ME...I HUMOR MYSELF!

In red is my commentary...

I like sports - still do
Yankees -but o so frustrated
Jets - potential
Nets
Devils
Rutgers Football
Duke Basketball
Watching Federer is as phenominal as a back massage in tahiti. - still is, but nadal has caught up
Woods is great although not as good as Roger
I also like Luke Donald
I really dont like the Patriots but they are so good its almost like watching Roger. - um...where is Brady?
I throw harder than Pennington can. - still can, but he is gone, so don't care as much... wahoo!
the yankees need to get younger -still do. it is true that Kennedy is not as good as projected, but Hughes and Joba are. The Yankees stink because they can't hit consistently. that is due to age!

So Roger wins his first slam of the year. Congrats buddy, you just saved your season. Federer's play is gorgeous to watch and he is, in my opinion, still the best player in the world. Novak and Nadal are both superb (Novak is still not polished enough), but when Federer is playing with the passion needed (which he did not do at points this year - perhaps he got bored, BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE) he could beat Nadal at anytime (perhaps even on clay). Federer plays with a coolness like no other and can hit shots no one else can bother trying. I am glad people can not write him off anymore (pple were saying that he is over the hill after Wimbeldon). He did have an off year in the majors (1 win, 2 finals and a semi! - not so off for anyone else!).

I'm glad to see him on top again!

Yaros




No comments:

Post a Comment