LIKE talkingNYsports on Facebook

Click on the link to LIKE our new page @ http://www.facebook.com/TalkingNYsports

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tyree Has Gone From Sweetheart to...



Unfortunately, Tyree as been put on the IR after making no catches this year.

He was an American sweetheart for a few months after making one of the greatest catches in world history (I believe it is second to a catch I made in little league on a pop up to right field that I snagged out of the air). I'm laughing at myself because I am sounding like Mike Francesca when he talks about how he played high school baseball.

Tyree was always a solid special teams guy and will probably go down as a one catch wonder. It is one of a couple of plays that made the unbelievable upset that was the Giants' Super Bowl victory (That catch and
BEWARE OF LOUD MUSIC AND ALLIGATOR ARMS IN THE ABOVE VIDEO

Tyree was so popular, he got made fun of at the ESPYs in one of the most clever sports spoofs I have ever seen...


Well, for Tyree's sake, I hope he gets back to the NFL next year.

I hope Tyree enjoys the rest of the year off.

Cheers to you Mr. Tyree!

Yaros

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Tyree is on IR, because the Giants were going to cut him. He has no place on this team, unfortunately, but if he's on IR, at least they're not dropping him from the roster. This guy deserves to be here right now, even though he can't play.

    ReplyDelete