If I hear one more Wendi Nix or Chris Mortenson exclusive I might throw up in my mouth. Also, no one cares that his stupid SUV is red and leaving Packer camp. Just let us know when he has a new team and focus on baseball until then.
Speaking of Farve's new team...
Reports indicate that the Jets have put a sweeter offer on the table for Farve then the Bucs.
I have a better idea for the Jets...Let the Bucs take the riskier Farve and we will take another Pro Bowler from last year. Jeff Garcia will surely be released if the Bucs trade for Farve and would do well with the reception wide outs the Jets have. Garcia is ticked off at the Bucs as it is for not giving him a new contract... hmm, I wonder why they didn't spend the lawyer fees on a new contract for Garcia - because they have no intention of keeping him! The Jets would do better with the guy on the scrap heap (Garcia) then the Madden Cover Boy.
Yaros
No comments:
Post a Comment