LIKE talkingNYsports on Facebook

Click on the link to LIKE our new page @ http://www.facebook.com/TalkingNYsports

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pudge has Actually been Worth Less Than Kyle Farnsworth!

As outrageous as that sounds the reason is because both suck and Pudge is paid more. When a player bats .200 over the course of a month with 1 freaken RBI, he is not worth minimum wage (especially when his back up is better than him!)

Another Yankee has been awful for a long while now - Jason Giambi. After 2 months of hitting over .300, he has produced to stellar months of .234 and .206 respectively. It is hard to have a great OBP (which Giambi is known for) while striking out more times than getting a hit. Best of luck elsewhere next year, because talk of the Yankees resigning him is over.

Yaros

7 comments:

  1. Yup, it seems that all moves besides for nady have turned to ---- this year. better luck next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pudge didnt ruin the season for the yanks. the pitching didnt work out -- mainly b/c of injuries. also, t'was first yr for Joe G. Hitters underperformed somewhat. i think the problems were in that order. next yr expectations will be high. if yanks are not in first or close by All Star break, we'll see a new mgr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought pudge was great b/c he knows how to handle pitures like nobody's business. In fact I see him as next year's mvp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought pudge was great b/c he knows how to handle pitures like nobody's business. In fact I see him as next year's mvp

    ReplyDelete
  5. dan d - im interested in taking whatever stuff ur on. whatever it is its pretty strong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chester - I think you are right about the new manager thing. The owners of the Yanks have no patience (neither would I when paying $200 million a year).

    Yaros

    ReplyDelete